WTB: Galileo Luna with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello! I'm newbie, got certified in November, and in the process of purchasing all my gear. Been diving with a friend who has a Luna dive computer and would like to find a nice used one.

Thanks.

Beware: I was scammed by a member on the board- intothedeep. Michael Gerald contacted me selling a Luna computer. He was selling it for his brother Shannon out of Clearwater Fl. We had telephone contacts and sent a photo. He requested payment via Western Union, I requested it via paypal, but he had difficulty setting up an account. Bottom line, I sent half the cost Western Union on 1/20/11, with agreement I would pay the balance COD upon delivery. I have yet to receive it a month later! In over a dozen emails and telephone calls this past month all I receive are excuses. I am now waiting for a supposed Postal money order sent Feb 9 to refund my payment. Don't want to see another buyer get stiffed for a few hundred bucks like I did!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom