WTB, Housing for Nikon D60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jorgie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a Sea and Sea or Iklite housing + stobes for my NIkon D60. Any help on this would be appriciated.

thanks

aquatica also make a d60 housing. When looking it is not just the housing to look at. It is how the ports are secured on the housing for ease of use. The zoom gear system is very important as the camera comes with an 18-55 zoom lens. Ease of use with the zoom gears is a must. As far as strobes a battery compartment sealed from electronics is a must. Color temperature of strobe should be looked at. Daylight is 6000 kelvin. The lower the number the redder the strobe is. If you want intense reds and yellows underwater in macro a strobe of 4800 kelvin is best.

The Sea & Sea RDX60 is an excellent housing for the D60, fiber optic strobe connectivity, with lots of port options and S&S legendary quality. Send me a PM if you're interested in pricing, I'd need to know what lenses you want to house, etc.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom