WTB or TRADE my XL drysuit for a Medium drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laguna230diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Bought a drysuit as a L, turns out its a XL or 2 XL.... not gonna work
77193_1439927169328_1567500041_30994854_1916386_n.jpg

The suit I bought doesn't fit but it is an AWESOME suit and it doesn't leak. Its an Andy's and its for sale at 300$

i probobaly need a medium suit.
My measurements - 5'10" and about 160lbs size 10 shoe

looking for a front entry shell or trilaminate suit.
It doesn't need to look pretty but it needs to be tough.

let me know what you have and how much or if you might want to trade. If my drysuit doesn't work for you, let me know of any other scuba gear you might want and i might have it.

-brandon

its an Andy's and i can't find a tag on the thing.
The suit has a LOT of space girthwise on me (but im skinny) and a good amount of extra legs/torso

I would say this suit would fit from 6'1" to 6'6" and somewhere around up to 260ish (just a guess)

I have a medium size Pinnacle Evolution 2 drysuit if you're interested. If you're interested, just PM me and we can discuss it and trade pictures. :)

Have a tommy sport large wetsuit, interested in a trade I'm 6'5" , an xxl will trade for $200and my suit interested

wully46

i would've thought about it maybe except the suit was traded tonight to da winners... DA AQUAMASTER! and MARY

truly nice people, we met up and traded drysuits, now we each have andy's in the RIGHT sizes!!!!!

im soooooo happy!
thread CLLLOSED! woo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom