Wanted WTB - Scubapro inflator elbow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapeter

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a Scubapro inflator elbow like the one pictured below (not my photo). I do not need a corrugated hose or inflator. If there is a viable alternative, I'd love to hear about it but it appears that the scubapro size is proprietary. The one on my bcd is damaged.

183.jpg

scubapro-bc-valve-system-assembly.jpg

Hi @scubapeter ,

Have you located an elbow yet? If not, I have an elbow that should fit your SP BCD. It is a simple elbow with no pull dump (probably why the one you have failed.) I believe you are correct that SP has proprietary fittings for their BCs. The elbow I have does not have the o-ring (SP part number 01-050-228) so I hope you still have the one that came with your vest. At any rate, the seal is a size -120 and should be easily sourced if you don't have it.

$12 shipped to NY

SP bc elbow oblique.jpg

Is that a scubapro elbow? Just without the pull dump?

that sill pull dump elbow would not seal properly at the oring bladder fitting
Yeah. What are they thinking? "Lets replace a dependable elbow with an assembly that has an additional five moving parts plus a pull cable to put stress on the connection."

Hi @scubapeter ,

Have you located an elbow yet? If not, I have an elbow that should fit your SP BCD. It is a simple elbow with no pull dump (probably why the one you have failed.) I believe you are correct that SP has proprietary fittings for their BCs. The elbow I have does not have the o-ring (SP part number 01-050-228) so I hope you still have the one that came with your vest. At any rate, the seal is a size -120 and should be easily sourced if you don't have it.

$12 shipped to NY

View attachment 479155

Thanks Couv, I was able to source that pull dump assembly from a scubapro dealer (price was not nearly as good as yours). I appreciate the offer!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom