WTB Scubapro Seawing Nova XL Orange Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Splash-X

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for Scubapro Seawing Nova fins size XL in the color Orange. I currently have a pair of large and they're a bit too small so I'm looking to go up a size. Please let me know if you or someone you know has some for sale.

Thanks

I ended up buying them from a European site (Online dive shop, buy online diving, snorkeling & swimming equipment). The catch is they can't ship to the USA, it's a Scubapro restriction. I used Borderlinx to handle the purchasing / shipping, they buy it on your behalf and have it shipped to their location and in turn ship it to you.

It ended up costing me a bit more than what I would have paid at my local dive shop BUT no where has had them so it was worth it to me.

I didn't sell my large ones, I kept them for friends or when I change dive boots again.

Sorry to hear that. Our local dive shop here in San Antonio has an XL pair in orange that I saw today. My wife fell in love with them
but needs them in large. I could have bought the XLs for you and sent them had I known earlier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom