WTB Seaquest Pearl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tc_rain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am looking for a Seaquest Pearl non i3 in a small or x-small. It seems all I can find now are the i3 models. Does anyone have one or can point me in the right direction? Looking for new or used in good shape.

I'm looking for a small Pearl I3 for my wife and have not come across any non I3 or I3 models. If I see a non I3 I will let you know. Please give me a heads up on an I3 if you see one..
Thanks.

Well, I have also been looking for one for my wife. Seems a common idea. I can get both models locally, but being an Aqualuung product, the LDS wants full retail for the things. Perhaps if we bought three at once I could get some sort of break? If either or both of you are interested, let me know.

I have also considered ordering one from the UK where, apparently, Aqualung has no problem with competitive pricing or the laws don't allow price fixing. A non i3 can be had for just over $400.00 there, but then there is shipping. It still comes out less than buying it locally, though.

Actually, for three of them, I could almost fly there, buy them and fly back and break even compared to local pricing.

If anyone is interested, I did find this on zendiving but it was listed a few months ago. It is a little to expensive and too big for what I am looking for.

New in box Womens Sequest Pearl size medium. Never wet. This is not the I3 model. Has regular inflator hose. Asking $500 shipping included to CONUS. Would also be interested in a trade for a mens transpac with wing or other BP/W set up.

I think I have a 'Pink' Pearl I3 in a size small. It has never been in the water. PM me if interested.

My LDS will give 10% off and a free retractor. LP sells them for $499. I am going to another LDS next week to check out their deal. Maybe a group buy would be a good idea. I,ll find out.

For the non i3 model, I can get $425 each on a group buy, plus shipping. I didn't price the i3 model, but I suspect a similar discount would be available. I don't get anything out of this except the benefit of the group price, so if anyone is interested, let me know via PM. I don't want to stir up any trouble for anyone with aqualung. If no interest, I may buy what I need on my own later this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom