Wanted WTB: second-hand closeup diopter (s) in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

afieldofblue

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello all,

This is a very long shot, but if anyone coming to Bali in the near-future (holidays?) has a closeup/macro diopter (wet lens) to sell, do let me know.

The 2nd hand-market is virtually inexistant here, and importing (new or used) is not an option because of current import duties.

Diopters I'm interested in would be:

Nauticam CMC-1

+18.5 and +23.5 (or similar strength) diopters (I'm particularly fond of the new AOI Pro line)

Nauticam CMC-2 (not high priority, but if a good deal yes, also potentially interested in a dual flip system for 67mm threaded NAuticam flatport)

Thanks a bunch!

ben

Hi Ben, have you tried contacting oceanpixel.net? They have a store down in Jimbaran, Bali and can order any Nauticam gear you need and they are very reasonable considering import duties etc.

Thanks - yes, I'd contacted Andy a while back but he doesn't do second-hand unfortunately.
Hi prices were similar to those of Divesea (Nauticam has a strict pricing policy and prices are pretty much the same everywhere).

In the meantime, a couple of weeks ago I managed to find a second-hand CMC-1 locally at almost 50% off, so this is solved :)

Back
Top Bottom