Wtb: silicone reproduction diaphragm for DA Aquamaster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PfcAJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Just looking for a reproduction diaphragm. Lemme know if you've got one you can part with :)

Would a used but good one work? I think I have one that I removed when I added a HPR. Unless you want to keep the horseshoe lever, replacing both the diaphragm and second stage is the way to go. The HPR is much easier to set up and works better to boot.

I've got a used one in good shape. Totally functional but I doubt it's as nice/soft as a new silicone one.

No hpr for me at this point, trying to keep it normal except for new soft parts.

You may have misunderstood, I most likely have a used silicone one....I replaced the 2 stage one with a single stage one when I added an HPR. If it's an OEM then I am sure it's not as soft.

You may have misunderstood, I most likely have a used silicone one....I replaced the 2 stage one with a single stage one when I added an HPR. If it's an OEM then I am sure it's not as soft.
Somehow I missed this. If its available still I'd like to buy it from you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom