WTB: Uwatec 330m bottom timer or Aladin Tec computer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
looking for a used Uwatec 330m bottom timer or Aladin Tec. Unit needs to be functional and Bottom timer needs to be imperial.

not interested in Tec 2g unless the price is really good

I too was interested in one of these units until I discovered that replacing the battery is no simple task.
From the enquiry I made I decided as they were basically a throw away unit when depleted, buying one second hand is not such a great proposition.
Max life of the battery is around 10 years. Just my humble opinion.

I have an imperial OMS/Uwatec BT available in perfect working condition. It has a few minor scratches and about 120 dives. $85 plus shipping.

Attachments

• OMS BT.jpg
    OMS BT.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
In ten years you likely wouldn't be using it anyway. Are there any electronic devices that anyone owns that see ten years of use?
Usually they get replaced with a newer model well before that.
I'm on the lookout for a metric Uwatec if anyone knows of one.

$85 is a good deal, Lalin.
-Mitch

I have 2 of the standard uwatec bottom timers but I am looking for something that will show average depth during the dive. Gauge mode would be preferred. Something like the uwatec tec or 330m bottom timer are
Perfect and normally reasonable priced on the used market .. Anyone have a suggestion on another unit besides those..

$85 is a great price! I have a Uwatec metric that I would love to trade for an imperial....

Max life of the battery is around 10 years. Just my humble opinion.

The Digital 330m is much newer than the original Uwatec bottom timers, so even if you find a used one, you can buy it with confidence, at least as far as the battery is concerned.

The new ones also track average depth (non-resettable) which is nice for deco calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom