Wanted WTB your Suunto Stinger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
My wife bought for me a Titanium Suunto Stinger many years ago as her very first gift to me, and I've worn it daily ever since as a wristwatch. It finally flooded after 20 years and I'm sad. There are no more Stinger modules available anywhere in the world, and I hate being without my wristwatch.

I would like to buy the Stinger you have in your old dive bag that you haven't seen in 10 years. I don't care if the pressure module works, I don't wear it diving, but I'd love to wear a wristwatch again. Let me know what you have.

I might have one rattling around somewhere. The rubber pads on the buttons are missing, so you'll have to REALLY want to change anything... much like those HS Explorers.

I'm in the middle of moving across town, so it'll be a while before I can get to it. Assuming I haven't pitched it.

-Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom