Wth????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chugwhump

Contributor
Reaction score
SE Florida, the flattest part, I can see Mount Pom
# of dives
None - Not Certified
:debby: The Debby....is a Monkey Butt??
:eek:nespeed: The adventures of ONESPEED??

How did you two get your own freakin' smilies??

Chug
:furious:

Long story, Chug. Here's the headline news edition: One night I was in the MoF and I was really pretty new in there. Someone who is now permabanned was giving some of the ladies a very difficult time (oh ok I'll go ahead and say it, a "PsychoGirl" was acting like a real ass, name calling and slinging unwarranted insults) and I started to defend the ladies in attendance (PsychoGirl most definitely NOT acting like a lady). PsychoGirl didn't know me so she looked at my profile pic and started calling me "monkey butt". The nickname sort of stuck and somewhere there is a picture of me at a MoF party with a bunch of Chiquitas hanging from the back of my jeans.

[catty]The person who accused me of having a monkey butt had absolutely no room to be insulting other females. IJS![/meow]

Note: The username "PsychoGirl" might be pretty close to the actual user name that Ms. Meltdown had before being permabanned.

MoF?
Mothers of Freedom?
Matrons of France?
My other Female?
Mary of Fatima?

The mind reels.....

Chug
Cannot fathom acronyms well.

Mask on Forehead

Aw, Chug's feeling left out! :blinking: :hugs:

Munch on Fish

:D

Chug
Wears mask on forehead often.

:debby: The Debby....is a Monkey Butt??
:eek:nespeed: The adventures of ONESPEED??

How did you two get your own freakin' smilies??

Chug
:furious:
If you have to ask about Onespeed you obviously don't know Sir Onespeed. :D

Long story, Chug. Here's the headline news edition: One night I was in the MoF and I was really pretty new in there. Someone who is now permabanned was giving some of the ladies a very difficult time (oh ok I'll go ahead and say it, a "PsychoGirl" was acting like a real ass, name calling and slinging unwarranted insults) and I started to defend the ladies in attendance (PsychoGirl most definitely NOT acting like a lady). PsychoGirl didn't know me so she looked at my profile pic and started calling me "monkey butt". The nickname sort of stuck and somewhere there is a picture of me at a MoF party with a bunch of Chiquitas hanging from the back of my jeans.

[catty]The person who accused me of having a monkey butt had absolutely no room to be insulting other females. IJS![/meow]

Note: The username "PsychoGirl" might be pretty close to the actual user name that Ms. Meltdown had before being permabanned.

:rofl3: I did not know you had your own smilie, Debby....:rofl3:

I can vouch for Debby's post. I was online in the MoF thread and a friend of mine was under attack, need to point out that it was an unprovoked attack. When I tried to reason with said "PsychoGirl" she told me "to blow it out my ass". :shakehead: "PsychoGirl" posted while under the influence, ie: drug, alcohol, people or all three.

Indeed Sam, it was unprovoked. Thank goodness that the clear heads of the SB mods prevailed, and PsychoGirl was banned for life. It was my introduction to MoF and the survivors of that horrid evening are all now very good friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom