WTH's going on with ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the screen now as I sent the last post.
View attachment 94736
I'll just need to deal with it for now. At least I don't see all the ads. It make it clean and new. :D
What version of Internet Explorer is that? With Vista you can upgrade to IE8 w/o a significant difference in the way it looks - although you can even make IE9 look like IE7 (mostly) by adding back in the menus/toolbars. I run IE9 in Windows 7 with my test acct. and have no problems - I've been try to recreate these issues but can't.

What version of Internet Explorer is that? With Vista you can upgrade to IE8 w/o a significant difference in the way it looks - although you can even make IE9 look like IE7 (mostly) by adding back in the menus/toolbars. I run IE9 in Windows 7 with my test acct. and have no problems - I've been try to recreate these issues but can't.
It's windows vista internet explorer 7. I don't know what else to tell you. I don't have to time to upgrade right now and will deal with it.
I'm sorry to bother you. I just wanted you to be aware of what it's doing.

You're not bothering me - just trying to help you solve this.

It appears that .vBulletin 4.x doesn't reliably work with IE7 so an upgrade might solve your issue when you have time.

I've been away for a while. Is this a new Scubaboard? For real? Oy

a) I'm taking a break.

2) there's no going back to the old site
3) if things don't work right... toss your cookies and try again.
d) I'm not done yet. This is just phase 1. Everyone needs to relax. This is a whole new format.

WOW I have never seen more people so upset by this change!
I dont like the way it is right now but "WE" need to hold fast and support this time of flux Im sure Howard and his folk's are hard at it trying to bring "US" the best board that is out their.

My Thanks go out to the staff of Scubaboard for all of their hard work!

You obviously missed the removal of the Thanks! button. :)

Bahahahahaha!!! :rofl3:

I'm still getting a pop up window for Google Ads for dive ops, which blocks the list of subscribed posts on my User CP page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom