For Sale WTS: Ikelite housing + Canon Powershot G15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joycekhoo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all, I'm selling my Ikelite housing with the camera.
Housing was bought from Oceanic Focus in 2015. I still have the full set with the box and receipt. Letting go of this baby because it is severely under-utilised and I'm diving a lot less than I would love to. This set-up is definite a star for photographers of all levels. The mounting tray makes it super easy to maneuver, and you have the option of upgrading your rig (strobes, lights, etc.). More information / photos about the housing can be found here: Ikelite housing (6146.15) + Canon G15, Photography, Camera Accessories, Others on Carousell

I'm selling the camera together with the housing. I do not have the box for the camera, only: camera, 1 original battery, 1 OEM battery, charger. There are dead pixels on the camera LCD, but quality of photos is not affected. You can view the photos in the carousell link posted above. You can fix the LCD at The Camera Hospital for $100 (this was what they quoted me), but I couldn't be too fussed about it so I didn't act on it.

Hope to find a new home for these babies so that they can lead a fuller and happier life. Hit me up!

P/S: I'm not really active here, so if you'd like to get in touch, you can chat me up through Carousell, email me (khoo-joyce@hotmail.com), or Whatsapp me (9661-0035). Calls will not be entertained.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom