WTS/WTT Faber FX117 117cu steep HP tank 3442psi, $275

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Located in Davie, FL.

I have a HP steel Faber FX117 tank for sale. It wasn't used much. I prefer diving with aluminum tanks. Thermovalve (DIN with yoke insert). It also has a boot. In excellent condition, you will not be disappointed!

It's original hydro is in 2008 (still good till 2013!), and VIP is expired. It has over 3,300psi of air now. Guaranteed to pass VIP.

Asking $275. I'm willing to trade for firearms (I'll even throw in some more cash if its worth it).

Exact same tank at Divers Direct sells for $375+tax+air+boot, so if you buy at divers direct, it's over $400. SAVE money and buy mine!

Blue Steel FX117 Steel Scuba Tank 3442 PSI at Divers Direct

5O45Z65R63n43k83l6baeebb0fa94be2d1108.jpg

5V35T65X53n43m33p6bae9087f9bc6bca130e.jpg

sent email

Ok, I'll pick it up for $200.00.

Or, Should you change your mind, I'll email you a Fed EX label so I'll you'll have to do is print the label and drop off the box. No filling out forms, no waiting in line nothing. Just walk in and drop it off at a Kinkos or Fed Ex.

I did reply, I told you I didn't want to ship.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom