WTS / WTT Worthington X8 HP130 Tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Want to Trade or Want to Sell an XS Scuba Worthington X8 HP 130 Tank. Born 04/09 Viz recently 06/11 good until 06/12. Few dozen dives on it at most.

Sell for $250 local preferred (Southern California) but may ship later. Buyer pays shipping costs.

I'm willing to trade for Worthington X7 HP100 or possibly an LP 95 that has a recent viz and has at least 3 years until next hydro.

I'm doubling up my other 100s which is why I want to get rid of this and get another 100 for single tank use. I may be willing to trade for doubles parts.

Didn't you just sell a 130?! And I think the person you sold it to just traded it!

Would you accept other brand HP100 tank? lights 001.jpg

What kind? Depends on characteristics.

I have received several inquiries about purchasing the tank. I am currently prioritizing trading for a worthington HP100. If that doesn't happen, I will go through the requests in order for the sale. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom