WTX-60R question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaron Harmon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I set up a WTX-60R in a Hogarthian config (or where I can find a setup guide specific to this bladder). I need to know hose length and placement for the redundant bladder. Standard length is a bit too long and I don't want to buy 3 hoses trying to figure out the best length. I tried to eyeball it but to be honest, that's cost me more in the long run on more than one occasion.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Whenever I had questions about hose lengths, I'd suit up and play around with cave line of different lengths.

Enlist your significant other to help you hold the line in place. Keeping in mind that you will want the line nice and loose to simulate an actual hose.

This has worked for me and others a few times. Good luck!

Whenever I had questions about hose lengths, I'd suit up and play around with cave line of different lengths.

Enlist your significant other to help you hold the line in place. Keeping in mind that you will want the line nice and loose to simulate an actual hose.

This has worked for me and others a few times. Good luck!

This is more or less what I ended up doing. Thanks

Aaron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom