X-Vision Liquid skin - 3 months overdue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tafflad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I ordered my Black X-Vision Liquid skin last year, and still no mask.

Is there a problem with the technology ? .... dealers just don't have them .... now 3 months since launch.

In North America we have started shipping Blue, other colors will begin late March. Since you are in Wales, you should ask you LDS to check with the Mares office in UK for timing of this color.

Phil

Is there any plan to make the X-vision mid available in liquidskin? I tried both on at Our World Underwater and the Liquidskin felt great, but I really need the mid for fit.

Deborah

I placed an order with SDS in November - after taking to MARES UK, but still no mask, all they can advise is that they are waiting stock.

Is there a problem with the product or manufcature, seems to be slipping badly?

There is no problem with product, only supply in ramping up production on a product that has pre sold more units than any of our history could have projected. We are producing and should fill the supply line over the next few weeks. I am not sure where the UK orders are in line, but I can tell you thousands are being shipped every week to countries around the world.

Mine finally srrived today after 3 months wait.

Surprised that the molding quality was not as 'clean' as you would expect, many small pips, bumbs and threads of silicon esp. on the black, as if excess has oozed out of the die in the mold.

Looking forward to trying it out.

I got it from the LDS who just received them yesterday. The fit is incredible, I'll get it in the water tomorrow. Pretty cool looking too, grey skirt with black frame.
DMDoogie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom