Xdeep/Genz Black - screen brightness issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys, i`m a little bit late but i`ve got the same problem with my XDeep Black.

Does anyone knows a AMOLED or LED Display that fits into the Computer, i think this would be
a better solution than the PMOLED?

Hi Guys, i`m a little bit late but i`ve got the same problem with my XDeep Black.

Does anyone knows a AMOLED or LED Display that fits into the Computer, i think this would be
a better solution than the PMOLED?
It doesn't work that way. Devices like this are created with drivers, connectors, and firmware for a specific display. It's not like plugging in a monitor on a computer. Any replacement would need to be the same display hardware. Sometimes multiple vendors will sell the same display, but you can't switch from a PMOLED to AMOLED.

Ron

Thank you very much for the information! Which display can you recommend currently and where can i buy it?

Joe

Sorry, but I have no idea what screen they used or where to get one, or if they are still available. Further back in this thread are some posts where people located screens, perhaps try messaging them.

Ron

6 months ago, Genz fixed 4 BT black for me.
The price was about 70€ each including shipping from Poland to Denmark.

Hi guys! Remind me, please, the sequence of wires between the electronic board and the external contacts for XDeep Black. It seems that in the photos in this group the wires are parallel, but according to my memories in my device some of them were crossed. Maybe it depends on the production year or on whether it is Genz or XDeep?

So, in a somewhat related matter: does anyone have an extra charging cable or a US source to acquire one? Looks like there are a few left in the UK but they want 45 GBP just for shipping....

Hi everybody,
the time has come for someone else to enjoy this wonderful computer.
The Black EANx has been a trusted companion of many good dives but now I have to make a necessary upgrade.
Display and battery are in perfect conditions, EANx version, always kept very well with normal signs of wear.
It comes with original packaging and I can ship everywhere without any problem with tracked shipping service.
Final price €450 + shipping, via PayPal.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Fabrizio

Fabrizio, start your thread in classifieds.

Hi all,
I'm replacing my old black bt battery but I couldn't find anything using codes/serial numbers on it.

Do you know model/specs of the battery?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG-20220903-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20220903-WA0004.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 63
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom