For Sale XDeep NX Single or Double setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling all my Xdeep back mount gear. I have the standard size aluminum NX plate with one piece harness, Zen single tank wing, single tank adapter, large ditchable weight pockets, and Project double tank wing.

PM me with which configuration or specific piece you’re interested in and we can work out a price and I can send pictures.

A few pics.

Plate with Project wing
D364E835-D880-4139-AA74-5D283249A3DD.jpeg

Large aluminum plate with single piece harness and large ditchable weight pockets.
A593BFCC-6B79-4551-B357-7445D1D1E34B.jpeg

Closeup of backplate under shoulder pad. I added the 2 conjoined holes to mount a sidemount style loop bungee, to keep a stage bottle more streamlined.
ADCB9C42-1F7D-4153-8029-1AC9BBCEC06C.jpeg

The project wing has sold, but the complete Zen system is still available. It Includes the large aluminum NX backplate with standard harness, Zen wing, single tank adapter, and large weight pockets. Retail price is $670 plus tax and shipping. I'll do $550 shipped to anywhere in the United States except AK and HI.

One thing I had forgotten about when I made the initial post. When I first got this system I decided to remove the back pad. It attaches to the back plate via two screws, and then the harness webbing threads through two straps on the back part of it. I already had the harness adjusted how I wanted it, and did not want to unthread everything. I decided to just cut the small straps on the back of the pad to remove it.

Diving without the pad felt fine, but when I started using this rig to teach an occasional class I decided that it would look more professional with the pad on. I just wrapped the cut straps with some duct tape to patch them. It held fine and the tape is showing no signs of wear.

I'm attaching a picture to show what I'm talking about.
Zen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom