XDeep - where to buy in the US?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could get one from Protec Tulum or Protec Playa del Carmen Mexico. Why buy from them? Because one of the owners of those shops is the key designer of that gear. They will sell it to you and help you set it up. They are a first class shop with a focus on Cave training.

They have great products - no question - but the absolutely WORST customer service for dealers. The rep here talks a great game but beware when you actually need delivery or service. Hard to believe that they survive with such a lousy business model in the USA.
being a proud owner of a few XDeep products I totally confirm this.

I know someone who needed theirs repaired. They sent it back to Poland and had it repaired and sent back No problem.

You could get one from Protec Tulum or Protec Playa del Carmen Mexico. Why buy from them? Because one of the owners of those shops is the key designer of that gear. They will sell it to you and help you set it up. They are a first class shop with a focus on Cave training.

That is great to know. I’m heading that direction soon and may stay awhile. I just wanted one before hand so that I could work on skills and such before I get there.

I know someone who needed theirs repaired. They sent it back to Poland and had it repaired and sent back No problem.

That’s an acceptable solution? Most customers in N. America would not be delighted with such an arrangement. Having spare parts (wings I assume) or the ability to repair same in the country of sale should be an integral part of the sales model.

That’s an acceptable solution? Most customers in N. America would not be delighted with such an arrangement. Having spare parts (wings I assume) or the ability to repair same in the country of sale should be an integral part of the sales model.
I believe the harness had a worn strap that was sewn in. They are using it for dry caving also.

Just saying. Packing and sending to Poland (or any other country) is a PITA. Cost of shipping, customs docs then cost of return...etc. not ideal.

James Draker and Hidden Worlds Diving - he’s the man! Nice presents in the mail today

Attachments

• 1E1E3BC3-6177-45DE-8B58-3364754FBE77.jpeg
    1E1E3BC3-6177-45DE-8B58-3364754FBE77.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 137
  • 463F42C9-2D08-4216-ACA7-0523D8647B45.jpeg
    463F42C9-2D08-4216-ACA7-0523D8647B45.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 127
Just to shout into the void but I ordered a Tec and butt plate from Tec Dive Gear in August and had no issues. Clearly YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom