Xelha area 6 Pack?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Straegen

New Fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Any dive shops around the area (Puerto Aventuras) that do 6 pack VIP type diving? Don't mind sharing the boat, but don't want to go out with a dozen other divers.

Will be staying at the Grand Palladium and pick up would be nice as well, but can find my way if not.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I like Dive Aventuras in the Omni hotel. They are a good Dive Op; have good DMs, well cared for rental gear, comfy boats and take good care of you. They can fit about 8 divers in their boat but I've never gone out with that many, they also have two boats, one for newbies and one for experienced divers. They do guided dives of the cenotes which are very close to Puerto Aventuras. Have fun.

As far as VIP diving - they take your gear to the boat for you, come back to the hotel for the SIT - it is about a 3 - 5 minute boat ride (so you can eat what you want and use the bathrooms). They also help you in/out of the boat, and lift your BCD out of the water while you climb the ladder, and do good briefings.

In Aventuras there's Dive Aventuras and Aquanauts. Next closes would be the shops in Akumal. On Akumal Bay there's Akumal Dive Center and Akumal Dive Shop. On Half Moon Bay in Akumal there's Akumal Dive Adventures. All of these shops have their following and years of repeat customers.

Another option out of Akumal is Dive with Natalie & Ivan. They use boats from Dive Center but they are their own business. Small groups, very service oriented.

I offer VIP private charters out of Playa del Carmen. You can have the whole 6 pack boat to yourself or can share it with a coupe other divers. I never take out more than 4 divers in my boats. PM me if you would like more information. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom