Xs Scuba HP130

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoCards

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Tank has an original hydro of 5/11, vip good through 8/15, o2 clean. Conversion valve for either yoke or din. Pickup in Jax, fl. $300

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Also interested if Cisconius is not.
Karl

I"m not sure what it would cost to ship the tank, but if youre willing to cover shipping costs ill send it.

Someone shipped me one not long ago and the Papal receipt says $20.27 fro Scuba Shack (UPS). The only concern I may have is that mine is a Worthington and I an not sure if the XS is the same (weight) as I want to twin these. Any thoughts or knowledge on this - they may be the same company.
Karl

---------- Post added January 19th, 2015 at 04:54 PM ----------

Well call me stupid ... they are the same company. anyway the last one I bought was for $250.00 and $20.023 shipping - not complaining about the $300.00 price just letting you know what the manifest says the shipping was. Possibly from CT to MD but can't get a definite address on the sell - it was an ebay sale.
Karl

I have paid $50-60 to ship steel tanks via UPS.

Back
Top Bottom