XS Scuba / Worthington HP100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be willing to pop for a early Hydro and Viz for the right offer within a reasonable driving distance of Melbourne, Florida.

Still for sale, trying to sell close reasonably nearby and buy a computer from a SB member!

NEW Fresh HYDRO, Visual and filled with 32%. I will be in Pompano this weekend and can bring it with me if someone wants it!

Tank is still for sale, I can ship it, I will entertain reasonable offers. Almost 1200 views and still no offers?

Price perhaps? I just bought two new XS Worthingtons from my LDS for $350 each with a 7/13 manufacture date. $300 used and outta hydro is way high. Just saying....

Price perhaps? I just bought two new XS Worthingtons from my LDS for $350 each with a 7/13 manufacture date. $300 used and outta hydro is way high. Just saying....
Post #15 shows that I JUST had a Hydro and VIP on the tank last week. If you would like the tank, post an offer or PM me......

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom