Closed XS Women's Trilam Drysuit

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, when you end up coming out, dive Sydney and Melbourne too. Both cities have some fabulous sites with a variety of different interesting things, depending on what you're into.

Well, when you end up coming out, dive Sydney and Melbourne too. Both cities have some fabulous sites with a variety of different interesting things, depending on what you're into.

I may need to consult with you. He doesn't dive... prefers surfing... so he's kinda useless as a tour guide. :)

I do have a Pinnacle Ladies X-small evolution that is in perfect condition and hardly used. Probably less than 20 dives. It has 2 pockets. I am selling it for $400 CAN ( roughly $308 US) plus shipping. Please let me know if this interests you and I can send you pictures.

I do have a Pinnacle Ladies X-small evolution that is in perfect condition and hardly used. Probably less than 20 dives. It has 2 pockets. I am selling it for $400 CAN ( roughly $308 US) plus shipping. Please let me know if this interests you and I can send you pictures.
Hi Charlene

Searching through threads for reviews of the Evolution 2 drysuit, I came across this post. I'm in the market for a drysuit so I would love to hear what you thought about it. I understand that the Evolution 2 is not a high end suit and there's plenty better ones out there, but my budget dictated that I can't spend too much $. (Rock boots and Si Tech silicone seals included)

Any feedback on this suit would be greatly appreciated!

Why were you selling it? Any obvious deficiencies? Would you buy it again?

Cheers!

Hello,
This suit was in my rental fleet and used less than 6 times. It is in excellent condition because very few people fit it. It is very tiny. It fits someone around 100 pounds in size.
The price is what it is because it is an uncommon size and that makes it a sweet deal for you.

You did put in brackets cuff rings and rock boots. This suit has neither. It has vulcanized boots ( men's size 6) and latex neck and wrist seals.

Please let me know if you would like more information and I can send you pictures, if you are interested,
Thanks
Char

Back
Top Bottom