Xtar D26 flashlight holster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catalyst81

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone know of a flashlight holster that fits the Xtar D26? I'll be picking up a DSS BP/W and with the lack of pockets I'm thinking of keeping the backup in a holster on my harness.

Why not take a bolt snap and some cave line + bicycle tube or shock cord

That's what I'm doing for the main light, but I'm running out of D rings/spots to snap it and thought a holster would be convenient.

I put one on each shoulder D-ring. It's okay to have more than one thing clipped to a D-ring.

But, with a BP/W, you could always add another D-ring lower down on one side, just for your other light.

I put one on each shoulder D-ring. It's okay to have more than one thing clipped to a D-ring.

But, with a BP/W, you could always add another D-ring lower down on one side, just for your other light.

I like the idea of having one on each shoulder D-ring. I may add another D ring lower down and keep my shears there instead of on the shoulder D-ring. I'm about to order the BP/W from DSS, so just sort of playing around in my mind where I want everything to go. I'm sure it will change as I dive with the new gear.

My shears are on my left side waist belt. That's the "standard" place for them. Why not put yours there?

My shears are on my left side waist belt. That's the "standard" place for them. Why not put yours there?

I have a small knife I was going to put there. I figured I'd put the shears a little higher up on me in case there is a situation where I can't reach the knife.

I have a small knife I was going to put there. I figured I'd put the shears a little higher up on me in case there is a situation where I can't reach the knife.

I have the shears on my left side and a DGX Sharp Cut (like a Trilobyte, but with ceramic blades) on my right side, behind the D-ring, so it can't fall off.

I've read where a lot of people put a Sharp Cut/Eezycut on their computer strap(s). Or you could put one of those or a small knife on the right shoulder strap, above the top D-ring, maybe with the handle pointed down/forward. A tri-slide or two could secure it in position.

Dunno. Just some thoughts

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom