XXXL Mens exposure suits and XXL BCD, complete set for $250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tubbyka

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I lost over 100 pounds in the last year and none of my dive gear fits. I have to buy new wetsuits and a BCD. Up for sale is my collection of pristine dive gear as follows:

Reef Rider BCD by Aeris back inflate, size XXL men’s, 3 years old, roughly 40 dives
Extremely well cared for, always cleaned and serviced, stored indoors
Purchased new at Scuba Toys in 2010.
This thing looks brand new with no tears, fading, or issues at all. I would love to find another one in a size smaller because I love this BCD, but they don’t make them anymore.

Description from web:
The Aeris Reef Rider is designed perfectly for the warm water recreational diver it sports a full back inflate bladder and an easy to use streamlined front.
Reef Rider Features:

• 6.5 Lbs. - Great weight to travel with
  • Padded collar
  • Easy to use and reach pockets
  • Comfortable Strap Cut
  • 24 lbs of lift on the Small and Medium
  • 32 lbs of lift on the Large and X-Large
And last, but not least, the unique EZ Equip Weight System. Just an easy way to load and unload your weights without any threads or buckle system.

Aqualung men’s 2mm shorty wetsuit, men’s size XXXL, 3 years old, roughly 15 dives
Extremely well cared for, always cleaned and stored indoors
Purchased new in 2010. Zipper is in great shape, no issues or tears.

Neosport men’s 3/2 full wetsuit, men’s size XXXL, 2 years old, roughly 5 dives
Purchased new in 2011 from Scuba Toys. Zipper is in great shape, no issues or tears. Looks brand new and smells brand new.

Henderson Neoprene men’s 5 mm full wetsuit, men’s size XXXL, 2 years old, roughly 18 dives
Purchased new in 2011 from Scuba Toys. Zipper is in great shape, great padded spine, no issues or tears. Used on Kona Aggressor liveaboard and that was it.

All items have been washed, cleaned, and serviced after every trip. I am meticulous about my gear and want it to last. Pictures are attached. Feel free to email me at tubby_ka@hotmail.com with questions or for more pictures. Please no spam or bogus contact requests. Happy to show this to you if you are local in DFW or will gladly ship at your expense. Would like to sell this as a group for $250. Will part out if there are no hits on the complete set.
IMG_0463.jpgIMG_0472.jpgIMG_0471.jpgIMG_0470.jpgIMG_0469.jpgIMG_0468.jpgIMG_0467.jpgIMG_0466.jpgIMG_0465.jpgIMG_0464.jpgIMG_0473.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom