Yaaaahhhhooooo!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Went out to feed my cattle and found a newborn calf. Pretty little heifer that is a smokey gray color. Calf seems to be doing fine although the cow is a little off the feed right now.

So when are you having us all over for a veal dinner?

j/k congratulations on your new addition.

Chad

Well, congrats on the little addition....

So when's the new addition gonna start his scuba training???

hehe

I knew she was pregnant but thought she would calve in very late Feb or early March.

Fins--left---she will probably fund some scuba adventure:)

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
So when are you having us all over for a veal dinner?

Chad

Chad K. Harlan!! You make me sick!! I can't believe you would even suggest that!!.... no.. wait, maybe I can!! You are an awful person, arrrgggggg!! :upset:
- A J

:D

shellbird once bubbled...
Did you know she was preggers???
He had Chad over for dinner 9 months prior and halfway through dessert he excused himself and came back 10 minutes later looking pretty flushed...

Shortly thereafter, Chad and Bessie started seeing that marriage counselor...the clues were all there.

though ck may have had a veal dinner last evening. When I went out to check water and feed this morning before going to work the calf was no where to be found in the time I had to look. Of course it was O dark 30 and I don't carry a flashlight so its hard to find small critters.

Fortunately my wife found the calf a few hours later when she got home from work and the sun was up, Thus removing any suspicion of ck's veal dinner.

Strange thing is that the only other calf that this cow has had would wander off also. I carried it back to Momma at least 2 dozen times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom