Yak dive 12/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Nizz

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am thinking about braving the cold and going yak diving on sat the 8th. If anyone is interested let me know. I wouldnt mind trying service club but Im open to suggestions.

I might be interested in joining ya. Let's see what the weather does mid week.

I may be interested as well. I think it would be better to go out of the new park next to sharky's though. It's a little, no a lot more yak friendly. It seems that it would only be a short paddle to end up in front of the service club.

You are very right Dana, that is where we launched the last time we dove service club and did so well. That is a very nice little park and in a handy spot. I'm thinking about trying Casperson Beach in the near future. Actually the last time we dove that area we were closer to the coast guard station than service club, and farther offshore than most of the shore divers (1/3 mile)

Sounds good to me.:D Let's see what the weather does.

Casperson sounds good also. We might have better luck at service club though.

Ok y'all, yak dive at service club saturday Dec 8, launching from Sharkey's park 1000!Weather is predicted to be perfect "East winds 5-10 mph, seas 2 feet". Who's in?

Me,me..................pick me!:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom