Yak Diver Photo contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sh@rkW@tcher

supreme yak diver in charge
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
In an effort to keep the forum active, I'd like to propose a monthly yak diver photo contest. The rules are simple:

Photo must be taken during the same month they are posted(no archived pics).

Photo must be taken while kayak diving in Florida(no vacation pics).

Diver submitting picture, must disclose when and where photo taken.

photos can be of flaura & fauna observed while yak diving, other yak divers, or yak diving events.

At the end of the month a poll will be set up to vote on photo of the month.... 3 day polling.

What do you win? The acclaim and adoration of your peers.

Rats! I was hoping for cash!

Hmm.. if everyone puts in their 2 cents worth, that could add up to a dime or two!

Judging from the resounding response, I'm assuming no one is interested...in which case I'll withdraw my proposal.

I've been yak diving, but I haven't taken any pics this month. Maybe I can correct that before the 30th.

I don't have a camera:D

:lol:

You a funny guy, Moteman.:rofl3:

Judging from the resounding response, I'm assuming no one is interested...in which case I'll withdraw my proposal.

I'm interested. I just don't have anything from my last outing or very recent. Next time I take the yak out, I'll bring my camera along.

I'm thinking maybe this Saturday or Sunday. I was planning on going to the megadive, but I really can't afford it and I'm saving for the remainder of cave courses I need to take.

Anyone up for a yak dive this weekend? Vis was pretty good this afternoon-around 8 to 10. Then we could meet up at Sharkey's for our first official yak divers meeting.

I'm in!:D Wanna try out the new park by Sharky's?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom