Yamaha 275L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool thank u. I will take a look.

Thank you for the link. I ended up going with the Aquaprop L. Couldn’t find a used DPV at a decent price.

Cool. I think you'll be much happier wit the Aquaprop than one of the SeaDoo pool toys.

Cool. I think you'll be much happier wit the Aquaprop than one of the SeaDoo pool toys.
I agree. Thank you for the link earlier.

Now I just need to figure a way to attach a small dive light to the Aquaprop (once it arrives on Wednesday). Be nice to have a light projecting out front of the DPV.

I agree. Thank you for the link earlier.

Now I just need to figure a way to attach a small dive light to the Aquaprop (once it arrives on Wednesday). Be nice to have a light projecting out front of the DPV.

What cave divers do is hand-mount our lights. Some folks put lights on their scooters, but that's mainly for videography work. Something like a light sock with a good backup light might be the way to go. If that's not enough burn time, you can always swap out the backup lights at your destination just prior to coming back.

Cave divers have to have lights to navigate at all, and a good backup light (single XML emitter) is ~800lm (regardless of what some Mfg's say) and is more light than the 10W HID that was used for a long time in cave diving. So that should be plenty of light and cost-effective for your application.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom