Yay for Christmas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoccerJeni

Scuba Baby
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I guess I was good enough this year to get a BCD for Christmas! :dance:

You see the thing on the right side near the bottom of the pic, that's orange (or red)? It is round and sort of long with wide groves. What is that?
FrontBCD.jpg

Looks like it is a back inflate? Maybe all of them are like that? I'm too new to know what all of them are like. I do like that it has 2 straps though.
BackofBCD.jpg

I needed a cute model...
BCDModel.jpg

I'm not sure what brand it is. I had just started thinking about possibly getting a BP/W, but I am excited to get some equipment and am very thankful I got it. I'm still thinking about getting BP/W, but will wait until after I get to try one out. I plan to get in the pool in a few weeks and mess with this BCD. Yay, I have equipment!

Yes it is a back inflate, looks like a rebranded bc, generic with a shop name sewn on. The handle is a quick release weight system similar to the rip cord system from Zeagle or others. As long as it fits properly, holds air and inflate/deflate works, you should be good to go.

:thumb:

new dive gear is always good! I agree, it looks like a weight release to me. Enjoy diving it, and let us know how you like it!

that's a good looking model btw :)

djb's got it
very nice christmas present!!!!!
best of all-it's yours -set it up your own way!
get used to where everything is and just dive the hell out of it
you'll love it
have fun
yaeg

Agreed with the above posts. The integrated knife is a nice touch as well. Congrats!

Probably from here: The Dive Shop of Joplin, MO

It looks like rebranded Zeagle BCD of some sort to me.

Two options:

1. Keep and dive it. Looks good and looks back inflate.

2. Trade it for BP/w.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom