Yay, no longer a dive-infant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Just keep diving as much/often as possible.
I once heard that it was bad luck to let your gear dry uot completely....LOL
And remember that scuba diving is not in the least addictive.
Have fun and dive safely.

Congratulations!

Some of this may be handy next weekend.

Pete

Cool! Your description of your emotions really made me feel great. Thanks! Now I can't wait to get back in the water!

I'm a dive-toddler, now.

Flew to the west coast (Vancouver Island) this last weekend and did my dive 4 for OW, then did 4 more dives.

And on one of the dives I actually felt like I was getting the hang of this. I was cold, and scared, and facinated, and thrilled, and agitated, swollen with pride, and humbled all within about 5 minutes.

I know this is pretty basic stuff, but I am very excited. :dork2:

Congrats!!! :)

Hi Cooldives,

We did a couple dives at King Koho (Comox), then Copper Cliffs & Row or be Towed (?) (Quadra).

Everything was set up for us by Pacific Pro Dive, and our boat captain on Quadra was with Abyssal Diving.

I still have scuba-brain. My business partner is getting cranky with me - can't keep my mind on work.

Last edited:
Yeaaaaaahhhhh!

Congrats. I just wish you had more inland opportunities to dive and didn't have to travel everytime you want to get wet.

Although, from the looks of my house, dogs, car, and pocketbook, a little less diving and a little more home-time could be a good thing.

Nah.

Your friend in Michigan!

Oh, the scuba-brain thing only gets worse . . .

Congratulations on your certification! Now you need to come back and really dive the BC area, and find out how much beauty and life there is in our cold Northwest waters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom