Yea! My Dive Buddy Scored Her Cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nudgeroni

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am very happy to announce that my dive buddy (and spouse) completed her open water cert this weekend. We wanted to get our cert together this past winter, but alas, she got a bad cold on our trip to Belize. I decided to take the open water dives with her, so we could run our exercises together (and why would I miss an opportunity to dive?). I can't wait to start shore diving with her.

One immediate change I noted is her newfound interest in gear. I will no longer be alone in my fetish. She may even join SB.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH !!

My husband and I did our first intro dive together just because it was one of the things you should do in Maui, along with the luau. We loved it SOOO much, we did an intro dive on a second day of that week, then came back to Texas and got certified.

Now every vacation is around diving and I couldn't imagine diving without my Bestest Buddy !

ENJOY !!!!

Nudgeroni:
I am very happy to announce that my dive buddy (and spouse) completed her open water cert this weekend. We wanted to get our cert together this past winter, but alas, she got a bad cold on our trip to Belize. I decided to take the open water dives with her, so we could run our exercises together (and why would I miss an opportunity to dive?). I can't wait to start shore diving with her.

One immediate change I noted is her newfound interest in gear. I will no longer be alone in my fetish. She may even join SB.

Tell her congratulations for me. Now get out the wallet - the real fun has just begun!
My spouse dive with me as well!

Dave

congrats to both of you. im still trying to get mine interested. good luck and dive safe

Congratulations to both of you. It goes a lot smoother when you are both pulling the purse strings together.

Pete

Congrats to y'all!
Now if I can just get mine interested and over her fear of water......

Back
Top Bottom