Yeah, I just got back from a dive trip, why...??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Yeah, I just got back from a dive trip, why...??

So.. is this where I am suppose to store all my gear? In my bathroom?

I am still in the garage with two plastic tubs...LOL

louisianadiver:
Hey Don. So where'd you go and how was it? -Clay
Hi Clay, just a practice dive trip to Santa Rosa NM, between Amarillo and Albuquerque. It's a 5,000 ft elevation dive, 61 degrees to 81 feet, spring-fed bell-shaped ancient volcano vent, darker in the lower portion. Went with a vacation diver who has dived with me there several times before and a newbie whom we watched closely. Went thru a dozen eggs - playing with the yokes, but she enjoyed breaking the yokes for some reason? :confused:

I have a few dozen pics I'll post on gallery as soon as TechAdmin return from DEMA and adds more space to my account. Not great diving or great pics, but good practice and fun - both good reasons for both. :D

RonFrank:
Don,

You really need to work on that White Balance, that is one GREEN looking bathroom. :11:

Hope you had a good time at the Hole. Oct. 1st did not work out for us in Denver. Maybe we will see you there another time.

So how was the diving there? Vis good? Crowded?

L8R
Yeah, I just go with the automatic settings and automatic Adobe Elements 3. If I add any DandyDon touches, it never goes well.

With DEMA on, it was nearly a private practice pit. Never more than one row of divers' car parked at the edge. :11: Loved that, and with so few students bouncing off the bottom, good viz. My strobe failed, but got some ok pics to post later . (see above)

All of Stella's tanks are due for Viz this month, and we had hell with bad o-rings!! We ended up testing each tank in her fill room and rejecting half. The city has an ambitious improvement plan just announced in the new paper, so things will be changing a lot there. They know that the Blue Hole divers are their biggest repeat asset. :thumb:

JacobK:
So.. is this where I am suppose to store all my gear? In my bathroom?

I am still in the garage with two plastic tubs...LOL
I've always washed mine in the bathtub. I hang the BC and suits up in the garage to dry, but with this big bar in the guest bathroom and my guest gone, it was too convenient. I'll store them across the hall in the scuba room this week, sometime. :wink:

That's one hell of a big bathroom you got there!

Glad you had fun

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

NauticalbutNice:
That's one hell of a big bathroom you got there!

Glad you had fun

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:
Yeah, it's way too much house for a hermit, but I love the space. thanks!

DandyDon:
Went thru a dozen eggs - playing with the yokes, but she enjoyed breaking the yokes for some reason?
Is this code for something?

Joe

Sideband:
Is this code for something?

Joe
You never take eggs in, break them open and play with the yokes? It's something to do....

BHEggsm.jpg

She enjoyed bursting the yokes, kinda' like some people are with balloons? The fish love the eggs and the crawdads eat the shells.
BHbustsm.jpg

freediver:
hey Don, no offense but your trash needs to be emptied. :D
Yuck!!

Hmm. Nope. Never did that before, but I will now. Thanks DDon.

Joe

Rick Inman:
Got it...!! :thumb:
Trashsm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom