Yellow brick road Hollywood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick Steele

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone have any info on how this dive site has survived margaitaville and hurricane Irma? Never dove the site and looking for a new spot to snorkel tomorrow.

I know @Scuba_Jenny this use to be a favorite for you any recent trips or tips for visiting?

There's a guy on facebook called 'the beach diver' . he dives that area all the time and he should be able to give you some insight. He'd been giving daily updates throughout the pounding last week and has done a couple of exploratory dives to asses the damages.
The Beach Diver

Didn’t make it to the yellow brick road. A few sites around my house were blown out with low vis and I didn’t want to drive over an hr south to have low/zero vis.

Found clear water just north of Deerfield pier at south inlet park. Watch a spotted eel on the hunt and he found a meal inside a crevice.

This is one site I want to visit, but from what I have seen, parking is the problem. I am usually solo, so compounds the issue.

I did the Jax and Seatech ledge yesterday....had the place to myself, just 2 other spearos there. Vis was great....although surgey and cool (74°)

@Ghetto Diver I might make a trip down that way within the next two weeks and see if I can talk to any hotels/restaurants to see if they will let divers park for a small fee of $10 or so.

I’ve been out to the Jax’s and ledge many days when I was only person in the water for the 4+ hrs that I stayed out.

I’m coming from Coral Springs

Thanks for the info guys

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom