Yellow stars are back...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisherdvm:
To the infamous one star voter, I am not responsible for these stars. I admit, I did voted all 5 stars to protest your one star vote for about 2 days... But my fingers got too tired, so I stopped.

Someone else is voting 5 stars on all your one star votes now, and it is not me.... The stars are getting really annoying, and I hope that you don't hold a grudge against me.

Hugs and kisses,

Fisher
I thought maybe you got bumped in the head :rofl3:

ffestpirate:
Yes. You may have seen him. He goes by Onespeed

I thought you were his friend...Now you are ratting him out:huh:

shellim123:
I thought you were his friend...Now you are ratting him out:huh:
A $25 million reward can only buy so much loyalty. Even he would understand that. Hell, he'd probably sell me out for a case of Guinness and a shopping spree.:rofl3:

fisherdvm:
To the infamous one star voter, I am not responsible for these stars. I admit, I did voted all 5 stars to protest your one star vote for about 2 days... But my fingers got too tired, so I stopped.

Someone else is voting 5 stars on all your one star votes now, and it is not me.... The stars are getting really annoying, and I hope that you don't hold a grudge against me.

Hugs and kisses,

Fisher
And you posted this in the New Divers forum Why...? :silly:

DandyDon:
And you posted this in the New Divers forum Why...? :silly:

Cause it is the one glowing with yellow stars!! Forgot your bifocals, Don??

What it the hell are you guys talking about?
I'm seeing stars :11star: :11star: :11star: :geek:

I know about the stars but how do you vote one down? Actually I thought their was a SB god ranking the posts.

Don't talk to Don that way:chicken:

rawls:
What it the hell are you guys talking about?
I'm seeing stars :11star: :11star: :11star: :geek:

I know about the stars but how do you vote one down? Actually I thought their was a SB god ranking the posts.

Don't talk to Don that way:chicken:

I wasn't talking to Don that way, :chicken:, I was talking to him this way, :dancingsnoopy:

I'm just happy my very first post EVER, has three stars!! :14:
(the introduction post doesn't count)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom