Yep, another harness question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my first ones:
PANO_20191011_140131.jpg

(mirror image, so yes, it is "backwards")

Here is the hardware for the shoulder strap to waist. This is also an early way I connected the split saddle (they were designed to connect to the Zeagle BC with grommet holes in the front).
PANO_20191011_140854.jpg

I just had Randy at Piranha custom make me some parts to attach it in a different manner. Haven't put them on it (or another rig) yet.

looking at this, I just had a real interesting modification come to mind...

Randy made me web loops to slide on the 2" webbing that have a SS split ring on them to make the attachment point for the split saddle. I was wondering how to keep them locked in place, and just realized I can put them on the back side of that bracket where the webbing is looped... Eliminates that plastic mount that has had problems. Perfect!

I have actually stopped using the plastic pinch clamps, and gone to a pin attachment, but then began exploring the loop idea.

Always tinkering...

Back
Top Bottom