Yes Virginia, There is a Dr. Deco!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I met him tonight at our Bay Area Divers club meeting. He gave us a program on Decompression...what else? Things I already knew were enlightened tremendously and new things I'd never heard of were easily explained by his humorous manner.

For those of you going to SeaSpace in 2 weeks, this is one seminar you don't want to miss!

Thanks Dr. Deco...

Dear Dee:

Many thanks for your kind comments.

I, too, had a nice time with the Bay Area Divers Association meeting. A very attentive audience for a gabby speaker…… :)

Dear Heads Up and Readers:
I guess I need an agent. :idea:

Does anyone do that sort of thing? Please let me know!

From north :cold: to south :tree:, all things are possible....

Now look what you've gone and done. First he makes the "Sick Seven" and now he is wanting to start his world tour. Will we have to wait in long lines or camp out over night to get to see Dr. Deco.
Is ther any chance you will be here in Oklahoma for an autograph session?

ID

Iguana Don:

[sp]The next scheduled presentation is at Catalina Island :tree: for the Decompression Physiology class. This can be checked at http://wrigley.usc.edu/hyperbaric/advdeco.htm

Dr Deco :doctor:

Can I have the "Dr.Deco" T-shirt concession?

And.....the rights to the Dr.Deco Candy Bar!

ID

Dear Readers:

There are not any Dr Deco shirts although one of my graduate students did give me a Mr Bubble tee shirt. (I believe that it is a shampoo for children.)
=-x

HI,
Although I'm a month late on seeing this post, I thought I'd add my 2 cents.
I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Deco in January of this year at DEMA.
It was a pleasure Doctor. And I think if I ever quit my job,(if I don't sell T shirts on the beach) I'd love to be your agent.
Seriously, there are companies that book speakers all over the world. Maybe when you retire you'll have time for that.
:sunny:

Back
Top Bottom