Suggestion Yet another Moderation complaint...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
k4sdi

k4sdi

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, heres the deal. Last night I posted a thread in the Public Safety Divers section about the public safety divers working the aircraft incident near Miami beach. This morning I looked and looked but couldn't find my thread. Wow, what happened in the thread last night that it got pulled? after doing a search, I finally I find it moved and pasted into a general discussion thread in the scuba accident area?!!? There was a reason I posted this in the public safety diver section. I had a ligitimate question / comment about the Public Safety Divers working this incident.

Now, I have always found SB a wonderful place to find interesting and informative ideas, and am very thankful for the strick moderation policy here. I know you guys put a LOT of work in this. Thanks VERY much for it all. But, maybe sometimes the leash can get a little too tight.

Now that I've said all that, please feel free to move this to the whine and cheese forum if needed. eyebrow

Thanks for all the hard work guys

Mark

I'm not a MOD, but my guess is because there is another thread about the accident.

There were two threads on the same topic.

k4sdi:
OK, heres the deal. Last night I posted a thread in the Public Safety Divers section about the public safety divers working the aircraft incident near Miami beach. This morning I looked and looked but couldn't find my thread. Wow, what happened in the thread last night that it got pulled? after doing a search, I finally I find it moved and pasted into a general discussion thread in the scuba accident area?!!? There was a reason I posted this in the public safety diver section. I had a ligitimate question / comment about the Public Safety Divers working this incident.

Now, I have always found SB a wonderful place to find interesting and informative ideas, and am very thankful for the strick moderation policy here. I know you guys put a LOT of work in this. Thanks VERY much for it all. But, maybe sometimes the leash can get a little too tight.

Now that I've said all that, please feel free to move this to the whine and cheese forum if needed. eyebrow

Thanks for all the hard work guys

Mark
Did you get a PM telling you where it had been moved ... and why?

You should have ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Did you get a PM telling you where it had been moved ... and why?

You should have ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
PM sent
Late, but sent :)
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom