Yet another SOS decompression meter thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had one on the wall at my dive shop for many years. We sold a lot of them back in the day. You see a few for sale now days but the rare thing is the "egg" that they were stored in. I have three or four of the Bend O Matics but only one of the "eggs" and guard it like its some kind of artifact from king tuts tomb!

s-l300.jpg

We used to call them "Bends-O-Matic".

The have one in the historical museum on Cozumel. I just saw it last week. I described it to my girlfriend as a "Bend-O-Matic." I'm not sure but I might prefer "Bends-O-Matic." :wink:

The manual is probably worth more than the computer. I see the computers for sale all the time but that's the first manual I have seen.

I have 2 in a display case here they had just 1 permable bag (compartment ) the name bend o meter was well deserved...by todays standards

With all due respect, diver good will and forum protocol.... MINE!

That is all,
Cameron
Cameron,

I hope you got it. If you did, please do report on it for us.

SeaRat

Cameron,

I hope you got it. If you did, please do report on it for us.

SeaRat
Worst case I have one that i would part with for the price of a pitcher of beer plus shipping, but no manual. And the cat chewed the strap on mine. Bad cat! But I noticed that ebay poster hid the strap - it was short.

Failing that I intend to take mine on our next liveaboard trip and leave it on the camera table. i have way too much crap in myu house...

Worst case I have one that i would part with for the price of a pitcher of beer plus shipping, but no manual. And the cat chewed the strap on mine. Bad cat! But I noticed that ebay poster hid the strap - it was short.

Failing that I intend to take mine on our next liveaboard trip and leave it on the camera table. i have way too much crap in myu house...

Do you ever find yourself towards Cornwall? I have a southern dive buddy there who could be convinced to baby sit it... if I can talk you out of it that is!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom