Yi Ha!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I do believe our good friend from across the pond and down some has sold some of his regulators and is anticipating buying a new diving vehicle so he does not have to resort to hauling his gear on a pony. He see's more road than metal when he looks in the back of his truck and is considering a station wagon for his next go around... or not.

I think you got it, Dale. Ya reckon they'll put us in the same rubber room?

I think you got it, Dale. Ya reckon they'll put us in the same rubber room?

Make sure there is room for at least three, I need some time off too...

Posting this pic I took a few years back. Maybe it will bring a smile to Emile. Everytime I look at it, it reminds me of something he said when times were tough.

View attachment 107566

Actually knowone makes you think and some people just hate that, I do it to, If I post I follow it and remark on past post with new info on most recent post. Some are lost but myself I could careless cause I follow to end and see what I can obtain from that thread, the other is I can make posters think and get more analogies going instead of just one streamline thought. You have to get things moving in different perspectives to get all opinions and ideas for posters to keep threads alive or they just die.

PS. If you do not know what I'm talking about ask knowone to highlight it for ya.

Now for the pony you can overload a small horse and it will kick ass if you need it too.

I work in extended care now with clients in various degrees of dementia. I feel my time on SB has prepared me well...

If they're not interested in reading the thread, what are they doing there, like when someone wants to have a conversation and asks a question and then bursts at the seams going purple in the face not listening to a word you say waiting for you you take a breath between sentences to answer it themselves and the guy that comments on the previous post to theirs by quoting it first in theirs

Fairdinkum I'm gonna take up drinkin, look at the donkeys
on the ebay link driving the price up on themselves. Yee Har!!!

What happened!!!!!!! :idk: halemano's sig

Eclectic divers may not fit into too many molds but they make for some of the most interesting people :)

I heard this the other day at my facility: Badda badda badda badda.. oh ohh ohhhh.. please god, please god, pleasseee let me die... and that was just me going through the front doors!

We had one intermittent catatonic that used to sit head in lap, with the tops of his hands resting on the floor.
The front door which was next to the day room became an escape hatch when visitors became careless and he would bolt and begin jumping fences.
Depending on our realisation and his time missing, we would park one or three or six streets away waiting for him

On a slow day he would be satisfied with taking a dump in the garden, then returning to his chair and floor

I think he may have been a bounce diver probably not

Eclectic is good, too young for eccentric

I think the worlds axis must be eccentric, is why it seems to spit so many people off

Back
Top Bottom