You could make the deciding statement! x

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW!!! Thanks all for all the input. I have printed them all off and now all i have to wait for it my partners wallet to open....hmmm...this might be a long wait!!!

Scuba1 - what were you doing in colchester?? Its still the same...except we experienced sun the other day....very scary! Everyone ran inside thinking the world was coming to an end!!! Only messing....not much as changed to my knowledge...though I rarely leave my computer and if i do i am at the bar these days!

I dived in Palau in March. The water was bathtub warm and crystal clear. Dived blue hole and saw lots of reef sharks.

Hi Scubacat
Whenever you decide to com this part of the world, let me know about it, and i show you some divesites over here.

Scubababy
I originaly come from Germany, but in 1978 my mother came up whith this funny idea about getting maried to this english man, and at the age of 14 i did not have much of a option, so i had to move there as well. I spent 3 jears there went back to germany after that and a some time back i decidet to spend my time in the warm climate of the canary islands. It rains a lot less here than it does in the north of germany or colchester ;-) Come over and i show you.

Michael

Abby, I dive in Gran Canaria at least a week a year (hopefully two from now on). ICQ me or email me and I will give you the URL of the dive operation I use (I did the web design for them so you know they must have been good!!). Won't post if here for the benefits of not being accused of spamming.

When you eventually go to Stoney, may bump into you at 30m??

Hi

PNG diving is magic! Spent 2 weeks last year
diving out of Madang. The anemones and anemone
fish are out of this world. Don't know if this news
reaches your side of the world but there is a lot
of "unrest" in PNG at the moment. Reports during
the last few weeks of a number of people being
murdered, including a priest. That aside, the diving
is great!

Just got back from the Solomon Islands on Saturday.
It's warm....... That's almost enough reason alone
to go there. Diving was good - a bit of everything
including reefs, walls and wrecks.

Can't go wrong with either.

Kate.

Expense.....who cares - I am not the one paying!
Time - about 2 weeks!
Adventure - as much as your willing to scare me with

Interesting ... hmmm so who is paying if your partner's wallet will not open?

Belushi,
That's coming out with both barrels blazing. Although I wondered about that myself.
Mike

Belushi

I'm happy making do at home with my Belushi instead!!!

But at least I can dream about all the different places we could be together....not quite as good as the real thing...but who knows...maybe next year!

You have a belushi at home?

Everyone....this is my hunny!!! The one that I have just moved in with!!!

Unfortunately he is to lazy to introduce himself and decided to sneak up on me - GIT!

Anyway, this is my boyfriend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom