You guys and gals are horrible!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went from my first OW pool class straight to the dive shop and put a deposit on a live aboard trip in BVI next year.

I also bought mask, fins, bcd, regulator, computer and Lavacore skins.

Never had a problem with drugs, but.....

Me either. But I've literally spent millions on diving. Made millions too.

I had forgotten you have Jims reg. I was just telling my friend ( he as one of the 9) that I should take mine to Coz.
@herman don't forget the Derringer..

I went from my first OW pool class straight to the dive shop and put a deposit on a live aboard trip in BVI next year.

I also bought mask, fins, bcd, regulator, computer and Lavacore skins.

Never had a problem with drugs, but.....
Scuba is my drug of choice.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're going to need a custom made backplate to go with those Conshelfs.

Oh, believe me, I've been watching the Contour thread. That thing is beautiful. Contour, Conshelf, coincidence?

If this is supposed to be an addiction mitigation board, you aren't very good at it. I now have four Conshelf regulators, three Conshelf seconds, three rebuild kits, two tools from VDH, a tool from DGEx, two of Herman's tools on the way, a cheapo ultrasonic cleaner coming soon, and a new bottle of vinegar. I'm sure I am not the first person to accuse you all of holding defensive driver meetings at the race track. There really should be a sticky at the top of the Community page warning people.

You know, I just re-read this post and the author is correct. We are a horrible lot. Not one of us pointed out that the number of rebuild kits he has is insufficient when compared to the number of regulators he possesses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom