You have been removed from this discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I

idocsteve

In my CP I see some new threads that I am subscribed to, so I go and click on one of them titled Ocean Log not responding.

Link to thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/oceanic/313384-ocean-log-not-responding.html

I get a message that I "Have been removed from this discussion".

I understand that occasionally moderators will restrict members from posting in particular threads due to flaming or repeated TOS violations or whatever.

The thing is, I have NEVER posted on that thread.

I never even read it until it showed up in my CP under subscribed threads with new replies.

Actually Steve,

that is not quite true. You posted a snarky remark that was deleted. When you post in a Manufacturer's forum, try to stay on topic. People are looking for real answers to real questions and don't need or appreciate hijacks. Since we often don't have time to babysit a thread, quite often these types of comments will cull you from the discussion.

More often than not, we inform the perp of any action taken. Sometimes we get distracted and miss it. Since I was the one to delete the post, please accept my apology for not making it clear as to why it went missing.

I hope this helps.

Actually Steve,

that is not quite true. You posted a snarky remark that was deleted. When you post in a Manufacturer's forum, try to stay on topic. People are looking for real answers to real questions and don't need or appreciate hijacks. Since we often don't have time to babysit a thread, quite often these types of comments will cull you from the discussion.

More often than not, we inform the perp of any action taken. Sometimes we get distracted and miss it. Since I was the one to delete the post, please accept my apology for not making it clear as to why it went missing.

I hope this helps.

I have no recollection of the remark nor of posting on that thread.

I do accept your apology but with one caveat.

Please post my snarky remark so as to refresh my memory and so that I may learn from my transgression and be a more positive and beneficial influence to the scubaboard community going forward.

I'm ok with you posting it here but if you prefer, then please pm it to me.

Thanks

It's good to just let it go Steve. Obviously, it was not clever enough for you to remember.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom