You'll die if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard from other divers that you will dive if:
1) 'You go into deco' :shakehead:
2) "you put any air in your BCD while at the bottom" :confused:
3) "you even catch a glimpse of a tiger shark":11:
4) "girls dive at the wrong time of the month cuz the sharks will come and eat you" :rofl3:

Thought I really might dive when an insta-buddy tried to turn my air on when she didn't know which way was off or on!!!!

You'll die if you wear the Goodman handle of your cannister light on your right hand instead of the left. :eyebrow: :palmtree: Bob

That is a good one Bob, can't believe I didn't think of it first... because I have my light on my right hand! I cheat death.

That is a good one Bob, can't believe I didn't think of it first... because I have my light on my right hand! I cheat death.

And neither one of us is dead yet? :wink: :palmtree: Bob

From studying my nitrox class materials, it is clear that you'll die if you exceed 1.4 ppO2.

Also, you'll die if you don't label your air cylinders with the MOD. But as you'll die if you pass 130 ft that may not matter.

After a year in scuba it seems like I have heard about a million ways you can kill yourself. Some are obvious and serious. Others are the result of an unlikely (though not impossible) chain of events. And there are those which just start arguments. Which is not my goal--I just thought it would be fun to list the Nine Million Ways to Die.

You'll die if...

What are the other Nine Million Ways to Die? I know I am forgetting some good ones.

You'll die if you don't add NudeDiver to your ignore list.

You'll die if you keep resurrecting old Scubaboard threads! :D

No, seriously...we're all gonna die. :rofl3:

You will die--if you are born.

N,"N" 2 pain

Back
Top Bottom