Your favorite memories of Curacao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hans oh Hans

Hans was the dive operations manager at the Lions Dive. All I could do was stutter and drool in his presence...

Curacao,Curacao,Curacao,Curacao,
Really people we need to organize a SB meeting there...
Ever been to Hook's Hut????

WarmWaterDiver:
Amazing, Hawkwood the injuries weren't worse, happy to hear it's nothing permanent.

Thanks, his mother finally got to see how big the crane and dolly was - I'm amazed she hasn't tried to talk him into changing careers!

He's happy - his buddies aren't the sentimental type that bring cards and flowers - they bring beer.

We are going to set some tentative dates to re-book travel in late April and then see what the doc's say about that this week.

CheddarChick:
Curacao,Curacao,Curacao,Curacao,
Really people we need to organize a SB meeting there...
Ever been to Hook's Hut????

Make sure you post some notes on the trip and diving - I'll have to enjoy the diving vicariously.

I will try..maybe not everyday. but I will try. The place we are staying at has free wireless, slow....but free!!!!

Food was good at Hooks Hut. Seemed slower than (Carribean) average which is pretty slow, I don't normally care except when I'm starving. Good place to hang out with a bunch of people and party.

Everyone who's going to Curacao tween Mar 9 -16-let's have a drink on the beach. How many are staying at or near Habitat?
We need an identifying item for scubaboarders-like a big pin with SB on it
GF :D

goatfish:
Everyone who's going to Curacao tween Mar 9 -16-let's have a drink on the beach. How many are staying at or near Habitat?
We need an identifying item for scubaboarders-like a big pin with SB on it
GF :D

We are flying in on the 10th through 17th. Staying in our own house about 20 minutes from Habitat. We will be at habitat almost every day.

OK pick a place and a time, we are there from the 8th-22. I heard the Tugboat site is nice now, I love Playa Kalki, Habitat beach is really nice. We are staying in apt down by Sunset Waters. We could exhange Phone #'s via pm if you'd like. I don't know the phone number of the place we are at, but will have it right after we get there. LOL....Devilfish man if we knew you had a house.......coulda saved rent....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom