Your personal NCL Ambassador

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear that you got rid of the Belize op. They were definitely the low point of the trip.

Sorry cdiver2....we won't have Hugh Parkey's running before you get here. We still have to have them approved with the head office. The drink offer is still good though. Just come up to the Shore Excursions desk when you get here and we'll talk. Who will be with you? The family or the spouse? Let me know and maybe we can get to dinner sometime. Bye for now...back to cruising!

NatureDiver:
Sorry cdiver2....we won't have Hugh Parkey's running before you get here. We still have to have them approved with the head office. The drink offer is still good though. Just come up to the Shore Excursions desk when you get here and we'll talk. Who will be with you? The family or the spouse? Let me know and maybe we can get to dinner sometime. Bye for now...back to cruising!
We are booked with HP. It will be MRs cdiver and myself look forward to having dinner with you.
David.

cdiver2:
We are booked with HP. It will be MRs cdiver and myself look forward to having dinner with you.
David.

You might want to check with HP to see how long your boat ride is going to be to get to the diving. Ours was two hours across open ocean one way.

Tim Ingersoll:
You might want to check with HP to see how long your boat ride is going to be to get to the diving. Ours was two hours across open ocean one way.
As I see it we have 8am-5pm I hope we have enough time to do a dive with them. There is one question I have been told all times given by NCL are based on eastern not local time, is this correct?.
Thanks
David

cdiver2:
As I see it we have 8am-5pm I hope we have enough time to do a dive with them. There is one question I have been told all times given by NCL are based on eastern not local time, is this correct?.
Thanks
David

Yes, we are anchored in Belize from 8am-5pm. All times are local times. The ship's time changes with the different zones. We move back one hour on Monday (Grand Cayman) night and we move forward one hour on Thursday (Cozumel) night. So say you book a trip with HP starting at 9AM. That will give you an hour to get there by tender from the ship. It's hard to explain because I'm not too clear on the actual question here about the time. Just remember when you're on the ship to change your watch when the ship does so you aren't late for any excursions. By the way, have you booked any excursions ahead of time for the other ports of call? If not, ask me and I can recommend some of the most popular ones and some that I have been on. When are you coming again? Feb. 28? I guess that's next week isn't it? Be sure to come to the main swimming pool on deck 11 midship on Sunday and watch me do the snorkeling demo. I'm in the water and the other instructor, Art, does the talking. :) See you next Saturday.

NatureDiver:
Yes, we are anchored in Belize from 8am-5pm. All times are local times. The ship's time changes with the different zones. We move back one hour on Monday (Grand Cayman) night and we move forward one hour on Thursday (Cozumel) night. So say you book a trip with HP starting at 9AM. That will give you an hour to get there by tender from the ship. It's hard to explain because I'm not too clear on the actual question here about the time. Just remember when you're on the ship to change your watch when the ship does so you aren't late for any excursions. By the way, have you booked any excursions ahead of time for the other ports of call? If not, ask me and I can recommend some of the most popular ones and some that I have been on. When are you coming again? Feb. 28? I guess that's next week isn't it? Be sure to come to the main swimming pool on deck 11 midship on Sunday and watch me do the snorkeling demo. I'm in the water and the other instructor, Art, does the talking. :) See you next Saturday.

I have contacted Blue Angel in Coz but nothing firm yet, what do you think?
Will defiantly come to watch you snorkel I will be the one with his finger in the end of the snorkel :). Dont forget dinner.

cdiver2:
I have contacted Blue Angel in Coz but nothing firm yet, what do you think?
Will defiantly come to watch you snorkel I will be the one with his finger in the end of the snorkel :). Dont forget dinner.

I haven't heard much about Blue Angel in Cozumel but I did pass by the place yesterday when we were there. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the port, only a minute or so taxi drive I think. It's right on the coast so they have a nice location. They are located near where the Fury catamaran stops to snorkel so I know that's a good spot. Definitely come to watch me snorkel and of course, I won't forget dinner. Come find me on Sat. on deck 7 at the Shore Excursion desk and we'll discuss time and place for dinner. Looking forward to meeting you! Of course, anybody else who ever gets on my ship is welcome to dinner!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom