Your Top Three Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah geez . . .my life is getting more expensive. Komodo and back to Raja Ampat oh dear . . .need a lottery win here

But soooo worth it! I just watched some of my video clips from my last Komodo trip and they certainly reminded me that it is a epic destination. I would love to get back to Raja Ampat again! Bummer thing is I don't even have a next trip planned.

I don't have a next trip planned right now either, which is very unusual! I will definitely be back to North Sulawesi as soon as I can and with my lottery winnings, I'll go to RA and Komodo too, then . . .

Hope I got it right this time. I'll have to think about my other two but without a doubt this was my very best dive ever. It was shot in Cocos Island this past December. Never seen anything like it. Especially when the sharks would completely stop swimming and turn belly up and just hang. Not sure if it's captured in the video but the dolphin would dive down and pick off the smaller baitfish surrounding the sharks. Truly an amazing dive.

Fabulous BDSC!! That's incredible. Probably never be topped!

The DM who filmed it does a really nice job.

1- COCOS
night dives with hundreds of white tips sharks , also at cocos Alcyone spot (lots of hammer heads)

2- SOCORROS
The boiler : Huge Mantas dancing with the divers in every dive. also Roca Partida its great there (white tips, hammerheads, and Galapagos sharks in the same dive)

3- GALAPAGOS
Cabo Douglas dive with the iguanas its unique and Penguins, and sea lions on the same live aboard trip.
Wolf island : Sharks, sharks , sharks and eagles rays on every dive.

3plus - SARDINE RUN south africa : hundres of dolphins, humpback whales, sharks, bait balls

Back
Top Bottom