For Sale Youth (Rebel) BCD fits about sz 8-12 with free shortie wetsuit (size 8-10)z 8-10)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimmR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Nearly new BCD Youth Rebel (fits about size 8-12). Used 4 days in pool and one day in ocean. Worked great then (although you should always have scuba equipment examined/serviced before use). Includes free shortie wetsuit (fits about size 8-10).
Will ship at cost (weight about 8lbs total), or local pickup also possible (Delaware).

Attachments

• IMG_6345.JPG
    IMG_6345.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_6354.JPG
    IMG_6354.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6347.JPG
    IMG_6347.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6350.JPG
    IMG_6350.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_6351.JPG
    IMG_6351.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_6352.JPG
    IMG_6352.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_6355.JPG
    IMG_6355.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 191
I am interested in these for my daughter.

Please let me know how much shipped to 44133.

Thanks

$100 plus shipping - I'll package and weigh them tomorrow, but it looks like about $16.45 for priority mail (possibly less for parcel post, but I can't seem to get those rates online, I'll have to find out at p.o. if you want that). The nice thing about priority is it comes with tracking.

$100 plus shipping - I'll package and weigh them tomorrow, but it looks like about $16.45 for priority mail (possibly less for parcel post, but I can't seem to get those rates online, I'll have to find out at p.o. if you want that). The nice thing about priority is it comes with tracking.

update: If you don't mind waiting a few more days, I was going to try to get up to our local scuba shop and ask them to test it for me to make sure it's still good. They're closed Mon/Tues, so it'll be later in the week.

Great news - I had the BCD tested at the shop. They just want to replace the inflator button (they could have just cleaned it an put in new o-rings, but I agreed to replace the entire part so it will be in tip-top shape for your child). So, now there will be no surprises on your end - the BCD will be in excellent working condition. I should have it back next week they said.
If you're interested, I can also throw in the youth mask/fins/snorkel set that is also in brand-new condition (I actually think those have never been used at all - we used a different set for his SEAL team course).
Let me know if you're still interested,
Julie

Possibly. I have one person ahead of you interested, but I'm on vacation (diving - yea!) so I won't be working on this until next week. I'll keep you informed if it is available after next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom