YouTube Channels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have had a YouTube channel for a number of years. On it I have posted small res versions of many of my short subject videos, most of the "Munching & Mating in the Macrocystis" cable TV series (22 min each) and several of my longer dive trip videos:

DrBillBushing

Here's a very short video of feeding the stingrays in Grand Cayman. Notice the first one trying to eat my hair.

Cool!

A thread where I can shamelessly promo my youtube channel!

It's a bizarre collection of videos with about half of them diving videos. Also, there's videos on writing fiction and poetry.

marinerjack

Many post here some great underwater videos. Maybe we can share our YouTube channels here and support each other. I'm happy to subscribe to some cool channels :thumb::snorkel:

Here's the link to my channel:
Lukas Walter Diving
Nice idea. Once the list gets bigger with relevant videos, a Youtube playlist can be made of them.

That was a lot of grouper on the Dixie Arrow Tom. Surprised not to see many lionfish.

That was a lot of grouper on the Dixie Arrow Tom. Surprised not to see many lionfish.
The arrow generally doesn’t have too many lionfish....it’s in that little mixing zone between the Gulf Stream and the Labrador current. Roll a couple miles to the proteus and they are everywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom